Good Morning Bassit :) I really like his voice! This band reminds me of Whitesnake. What do you think ? I wanted to come and thank you , so much, for being such a wonderful friend to me. For always saying such sweet things about my songs.. For the dedication you have to music on your own blog. You are a good man, and I wish you only the very best! Love, Your Friend, always Teresa
Good Morning Bassit :) I really like his voice! This band reminds me of Whitesnake. What do you think ? I wanted to come and thank you , so much, for being such a wonderful friend to me. For always saying such sweet things about my songs.. For the dedication you have to music on your own blog. You are a good man, and I wish you only the very best! Love, Your Friend, always Teresa